MoonPay is a financial technology company that builds payments infrastructure for crypto. It offers a truly unique and transformative experience for seamlessly converting between fiat and cryptocurrencies across a staggering 160 countries. Trusted by over 250 esteemed wallets, websites, and applications, MoonPay leads the charge in accepting payments while triumphing over fraud.
Users can use basic payment methods like Google pay, Apple pay, Samsung pay, and credit and debit cards.
- A fast and simple way to buy cryptocurrency
- Fast account verification and upgraded spending limits
- Wide international availability
- Processing fees are steep compared to many crypto exchanges
- You need to use your own wallet.
Wyre provides a wide variety of world-class payment APIs to power your fintech application. It offers unparalleled execution and competitive pricing, delivering the perfect blend of efficiency and affordability.
Wire transfers can be used domestically or internationally, and they are often required for major purchases like a down payment on a house. Users can use basic payment methods like Google pay, Apple pay, and credit cards.
- Fast transaction speed
- Zero fees for domestic transfers
- International charges are about 0.75% per transaction
- Users can set-up recurring or scheduled payments
- Available in limited countries.
Coinbase Commerce is Coinbase's merchant services feature that allows small businesses to accept cryptocurrency as an alternative payment method. As the largest centralized cryptocurrency exchange market in the US, Coinbase supports a long list of cryptocurrency options.
Coinbase offers a range of options for accepting payments on your website, catering to different business sizes. Small merchants have the choice to generate invoices, use simple hosted checkouts, or utilize Coinbase payment buttons. For ecommerce stores, Coinbase can seamlessly integrate with platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce.
- No transaction limits
- Fast and easy account setup process
- Supports 150+ types of cryptocurrencies
- Payouts require a Coinbase account
- Limited integration options for eCommerce.
Transak develops a fiat-to-crypto payment network that intends to make it easier to acquire and sell cryptocurrency assets through bank transfers. It settles transactions without keeping track of the user's data or cash, and it accomplishes this through the use of a widget interface that can be added to an application in just a few lines of code, which gives users quicker access to payment methods and procedures.
Transak operates in more than 100 countries and supports over 60 currencies, allowing users to make payments in their local currency. It is compatible with all major blockchains; however, it is worth noting that their fees range from 0.99% to over 5%, depending on the chosen payment method.
Basic payment options such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, and credit/debit cards are available for users.
- Available in over 100 countries
- Supports over 60 currencies
- Compatible with all major blockchains
- User-friendly interface for easy usage
Simplex is a fintech company that provides online merchants with fraud-free payment processing and acts as the credit card processor in the crypto world. Simplex accepts most major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard. Some virtual, prepaid, and debit cards are also accepted.
- The networks used for transactions are highly secure.
- Instant purchase of debit cards.
- 24/7 client support.
Integrating a fiat-to-crypto gateway is about to be a nessesity.
- Limited integration with other apps.
In the long run, you would see how businesses effortlessly accept payments from global customers in real-time, without the need for cumbersome compliance obligations.